Badger Sore Muscle Rub 21g
Relief When You Need It! Badger Bill created this original sore muscle rub to soothe his aches and pains from regular Aikido practice. Now it’s your turn to benefit! Experience the power of Cayenne and Ginger to soothe away stress and sore muscles. Perfect for using before and after exercise, after a long day, or anytime you’re feeling a little stiff. Smells great and softens skin – definitely not your typical smelly sports rub! This is our original formula and still a favorite. Rub it in - you deserve it!
- Cayenne Pepper and Ginger gently soothe sore muscles.
- Smells great and softens skin; definitely not your typical smelly sports rub!
- Perfect for before and after exercise, or as part of a relaxing massage.
- Rich in powerful skin-nourishing antioxidants found in essential oils of Rosemary and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
- All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic, certified Gluten-Free, and petrolatum-free.
Badger Sore Muscle Rub Ingredients:
*◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, *Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Capsicum Frutescens (Cayenne) Fruit Extract, *Thymus Mastichina (Wild Marjoram) Flower Oil, *Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract.
Organic essential oil contains >0.001% Citral, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol. Why do we include this statement?
*=Certified Organic ◊=Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to Use
Apply directly to shoulders, knees, elbows, back, or anywhere that needs a bit of soothing. Caution: contains Cayenne - please avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, and other sensitive areas. May irritate some skin types. If product is new to you, test on small area of skin before full use.