BALANCE ACTIV BV VAGINAL PESSARIES
BALANCE ACTIV BV PESSARIES
Balance Activ BV Pessaries work in the same way as Balance Activ BV Gel but are simply inserted into the vagina like a tampon. These small, discreet, mess-free pessaries are ideal for use at bedtime, and restore & preserve the natural pH balance in the vagina.
Easy to use, small & discreet.
Rapidly neutralises abnormal vaginal odour.
Quickly relieves vaginal discomfort & abnormal discharge.
Contains no preservatives.
Balance Activ BV Vaginal Pessaries can also be used to maintain the natural pH balance and prevent recurrence of symptoms.
Balance Activ have developed a range of products that mimic what the female body does naturally, and offer a gentle yet effective alternative to drugs. They understand that when women have problems with their health they would ideally prefer something that works in harmony their body. Unlike some medicines that can have nasty side effects, Balance Activ products are an effective gentle alternative that is proven to work and allow you to take control of the situation.
- To use Balance Activ BV Vaginal Pessaries, wash hands a remove a single pessary from the foil wrapping.
- Remove a single pessary from the foil wrapping.
- Sit or lie down with knees bent and legs apart. Gently insert the pessary into the vagina as far as is comfortably possible using your fingers.
- Wash hands again. Remember, the pessary should not be divided as it is intended for single use.
- To maintain the natural pH balance and prevent recurrence of symptoms, use one pessary daily for four to five days.
- To help maintain the pH level during a course of antibiotics, use one pessary every three days for three months.
Suitable for use during pregnancy, however, you should seek medical consultation if you think you may have a vaginal infection during pregnancy.
Avoid using pessaries during the time of ovulation if you are trying to conceive.
Do not use if pessary or foil packaging is damaged.
Do not use if pessary is past its expiry date.
Keep out of reach of children.
Lactic acid, glycogen, polyethylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, pH 3.8.