A 100% natural, ultra-thick miracle balm for dry skin, luscious lips, and glossy bits. One product, 100’s of uses. Use as an everyday intensive treatment for beautiful soft & lusciously glossy lips. Or treat tough, dry, itchy, sore, sensitive or cracked skin. Loved by make-up artists for its long lasting glossy shine. Get creative with your Dr.Lipp and mix with pigments, natural oils or serums for your desired effect. Free from parabens, fragrances, sulphates, mineral oil, petrolatum, colouring agents, T.E.A, D.E.A and silicones etc. Dr.Lipp makes life so much better!
TOP 10 BEAUTY USES:
1. Long lasting lip-gloss
2. Cheek shine
3. Eye gloss for a dewy look
4. Eyebrow shaping
5. Lip primer - helps prevent blotching
6. As a mixer for pigments
7. Perfect for ‘glitter lips’, ‘eye glitter’ & diamantes
8. Skin Primer – smooth’s dry skin patches before foundation
9. Smooth fly away hair.
10. Gloss nails naturally
TOP 10 EVERY DAY USES:
1. Chapped lips
2. Dry cuticles
3. Dry skin patches
4. Fine lines under the eyes
5. Split ends
6. Eye lashes
7. Itchy and sore skin
8. Small cuts, burns & abrasions
9. Sore noses from blowing
10. Sore nipples from breastfeeding
Dr.Lipp is made from 100% medical grade Lanolin. It is 100% natural and contains no alcohol, no parabens, no colouring agents and no perfume.
100% Pure. 100% Natural. Tasteless & Odourless.
Sexy and oooh, soo kissable…
Hoe to Use
10 Ways to use ... Dr.Lipp
1. Use Dr.Lipp as a base under matt lipstick to lock in moisture or as a glossy top coat.
2. Tame any unruly eyebrow haris by tapping some balm along brows and brushing through.
3. Dab onto dry skin patches to prime skin before applying foundation, for a flawless finish.
4. Apply Dr.Lipp over your face before bedtime to allow it to work its magic on skin in need of TLC.
5. Combine with a few drops of Lavender oil for a calming and enriching overnight hand treatment.
6. Mix with eyeshadow or cheek pigment for a sultry, dewy look or cheek shine.
7. Smooth split ends by wiping a little balm on the tips to give hair moisture and a sleek finish.
8. See to any skin emergency – Dr.Lipp can be used on dry, burnt, itchy, sensitive, or red skin.
9. Hydrate and smooth fine lines under the eyes, dab a little balm beneath the eye area before bed
10. Use it on the whole family. The fragrance-free formula is suitable for babies (and husbands).