Eskimo 3 Little Cubs Kids Formula Omega-3 Fish Oil 210ml - Orange Flavour
Eskimo-3 Little Cubs (Orange) 210ml
Eskimo-3 Kids Orange Liquid provides crucial brain and growth support in the form of a yummy, easily digested oil flavoured naturally with tasty orange. Parents are becoming more conscious of supporting their children's growth and development through supplements that go beyond the offerings of a multivitamin. The brains and nervous systems of children have quite different requirements for fatty acids to that of an adults, particularly whilst they are growing. Eskimo-3 liquid has been specially formulated to blend the amazing properties of natural omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 from fish and plant oils. The fish oil liquid for children over a year old supports overall health, function and development of the brain, general ability and concentration levels; this is particularly beneficial to school age children.
The Importance of Omega-3s
To ensure good health it is essential that you obtain enough omega-3 fatty acids from your diet each day; yet if you are like most people you are not getting as much as your body needs. The average person in the United Kingdom consumes less than half the recommended amount of omega-3 from oily fish each day, and only 1 in 4 people consume any oily fish at all. However, like vitamins and minerals, it is essential to your health and wellbeing that you get enough omega-3 each and every day.
Taking a daily fish oil supplement, naturally rich in omega-3, can support your heart, brain, joints and skin and is a simple way to safeguard your health. However, not all fish oil supplements are created equal and when it comes to your health only the best will do.
Eskimo®-3 Fish Oil
The Eskimo®-3 range provides omega-3 rich fish oils which are pure, fresh, safe and effective, and are the ideal way to support the health of your whole family.
Eskimo®-3 was inspired by the original research into the outstanding heart health of the Eskimos who, despite consuming high amounts of fat, have exceptionally good cardiovascular health. Researchers found that this was because the fat they were consuming (from fish and seafood) was rich in the now-celebrated omega-3 fatty acids.
- Made from sustainable sources of oily fish living off the coast of Peru.
- Provides important fatty acids from omega-3, 6 and 9. DHA contribute to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision, and EPA and DHA combined support the healthy function of the heart.
- Contains vitamin D, which supports healthy teeth, bones and muscle, as well as maintenance of the immune system.
- Added vitamin E helps to maintain the stability of the oil, which keeps it fresh for longer
- Exceptional purity and stability, ensuring no damaging rancidity or toxicity, and no fishy odour or aftertaste!