HealthAid A To Z Multivit 90 Vegetarian Tablets
Healthaid A to Z Multivit 90 Tablets
A-Z Multivit Tablets provide a balanced vitamin and mineral supplement ideal for the whole family, athletes, people doing strenuous exercise and energetic work, or for anyone looking to safeguard dietary intake of these important nutrients. They are also beneficial to women during their monthly cycles or when pregnant and for nursing mothers.
What Are Multivit A to Z Tablets (Multivitamins with Minerals) For?
Multivit A to Z Tablets (Multivitamins with Minerals) may:
- Be beneficial for overall health
- Enhance the energy level and concentration
- Improve digestion and help in bodily processes
- Improve immunity
- Help to maintain a healthy heart, liver and circulatory system and functionality
- Provide extra support whilst on diet programmes or for people with a hectic lifestyle
Who are Multivit A to Z Tablets (Multivitamins with Minerals) for?
Multivit A to Z Tablets (Multivitamins with Minerals) may be of benefit to:
- Those who are looking for an all-round balanced multivitamin and mineral combination
- Those who need additional support at times of stress or with poor eating habits
- Women who wish to safeguard their nutrient intake
- Elderly people with higher requirements of key vitamins and minerals
- Strict vegetarians that lack certain vitamins
- People following weight loss programmes
- Children under going puberty
When Should I Take Multivit A to Z Tablets?
Multivit A-Z Tablets should be taken on a daily basis to supplement the diet and optimise wellbeing and good health.
Bulking Agent (tri-calcium phosphate,microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxy propyl cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride,Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Ferrous Fumarate**,Vitamin E Acetate (dl-alpha tocopherol), Glazing Agent (natural brown colour, veg. glycerine),Nicotinamide, Zinc Oxide, Anti-Caking Agent(veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Vitamin A Acetate, Manganese Sulphate,Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Copper Sulphate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol), Sodium Borate, Lutein, Vitamin K1, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12.
** This product contains iron, which if taken inexcess, may be harmful to very young children.
How To Use
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
This product contains Vitamin A, if pregnant or likely to become pregnant, please consult your primary healthcare physician before taking.