Healthaid Beta Carotene 15mg 30 Capsules
What Are Beta Carotene Capsules?
The body converts Beta Carotene into Vitamin A, which helps maintain good eyesight, strong bones, healthy skin, hair, teeth and gums. Beta Carotene is a safe and effective way of taking Vitamin A as the body only converts the required amount into Vitamin A, so there is no chance of a Vitamin A overdose. HealthAid mixed carotenoids capsules contain natural Beta Carotene derived from the sea plant, Dunaliecia Salina found in the unpolluted lake of Whyalla in South Australia.
What Are Beta Carotene Capsules For?
- Antioxidants are believed to be effective in helping destroy the harmful radicals inside the body, thereby protecting the body against oxidative damages
- May help in the maintenance of healthy skin and bones, good vision and a robust immune system.
- May help maintain healthy heart
Who Are Beta Carotene Capsules For?
Beta Carotene Capsules may be of benefit to;
- People looking for the support through the ageing process
- Those who have age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and eye related conditions.
- People with poor diets who eat, drink or smoke excessively.
- Those who wish to protect their body against oxidative damage
- People looking for immune support
When Should I Take Beta Carotene Capsules?
Beta Carotene capsules can be taken by senior citizens to support eye health or by those on poor diets who wish to increase their antioxidant intake for good health and well being.
Ingredients for Beta Carotene Capsules:
Bulking Agent (soybean oil), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water), natural colours (red iron oxide)], Betatene (mixed carotenoids)).
Hoe to Use
Recommended Daily Intake of Beta Carotene Capsules:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily. Can be increased up to two capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Allergy Information : This product contains Soya.