Healthaid Biotin 800µg 30 Vegan Tablets
What Are Biotin 800µg Tablets?
Biotin is a member of the B-vitamins that is used by the body for the production of various enzymes which helps body metabolise fats and proteins. It plays a special role in helping the body to use glucose (its main fuel) and promote healthy nails and hair.
What Are Biotin 800µg Tablet For?
- Required for various metabolic processes in the body
- It functions in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and also in the breakdown of protein
- It may help balance blood sugar level.
- Helps maintain healthy hair and nails
- Assists the body to deal with stress efficiently
- Supports the maintainance of optimum energy levels
Who Are Biotin 800µg tablet For?
- Those who need to increase their energy level
- People under stress to help the mind and body cope better
- Those who consume large amounts of alcohol
- May be a good supplement for diabetics
- People suffering with hair loss or hair related problems
When Should I take Biotin 800µg Tablets?
Biotin 800µg Tablet is best to be taken in times of additional stress, for increased energy and hair loss.
Bulking Agent (di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (Veg. Stearic acid, Veg. Magnesium Stearate, D-Biotin.
Hoe to Use
Recommended Daily Intake of Biotin 800µg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.