HealthAid Calendula Cream 75ml
Healthaid Calendula Cream 75ml
Calendula Cream contains Calendula, which is one of the popular herbs traditionally used for burns, cuts and infections, as it has natural anti-septic and anti-fungal properties. HealthAid has formulated this cream using high quality Calendula, which is readily absorbed, non-greasy and helps to soothe, moisturise and restore your skin’s natural healthy texture.
Calendula Cream may be of benefit to;
- People who wish to maintain smooth skin texture
- Those who have skin wounds
- People who experience skin conditions such as eczema
- Babies with diaper irritation
- People with minor burns
- Those with skin inflammation
Calendula Cream is:
- Free from parabens, sulphates, propylene glycols, PEGS, TEA
- Free from artificial colours or fragrances
- Contains no animal based products or animal testing
- Vegetarian friendly
Aqua (water), Cetearyl Alcohol (emulsifier from palm oil), Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil), Stearic Acid (emulsifier from palm), Glyceryl Stearate (conditioning agent from coconut oil), Alcohol, Calendula officinalis (calendula), Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (natural preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH regulator), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil),Cananga odorata (ylang-ylang), Linalool*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Benzyl Benzoate* Benzyl Salicylate*, Farnesol*
* From natural essential oils
How to use:
Apply sparingly to the appropriate area and gently massage until fully absorbed; suitable for face, hands and body.
Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
For external use ONLY.