HealthAid Evening Primrose Soap 100g
Healthaid Evening Primrose Soap 100g
What Is HealthAid Evening Primrose Oil Soap?
Evening Primrose Oil Soap contains Evening Primrose Oil, which is one of the best sources of GLA (gamma linoleic acid), an essential fatty acid that helps maintain healthy cell structure. HealthAid has formulated this vegetable soap using high quality Evening Primrose Oil with 10% GLA, which helps increase blood flow to the skin, leaving it glowing, healthy, clean and nourished.
Who Should Use HealthAid Evening Primrose Soap?
Evening Primrose Oil Soap may benefit;
- People who have skin blemishes
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy skin structure
- People with skin inflammation
- Those who are prone to skin conditions such as eczema
- People who wish to maintain healthy, glowing skin
Evening Primrose Oil Soap is Free from:
- Parabens, artificial fragrances
- No animal based products or animal testing
- Vegetarian friendly & Eco-friendly
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Oenothera biennis(Evening Primrose) Oil, Glycerin, Lavandulaangustifolia (lavender) Oil, Cananga odorata (ylang-ylang) Oil,Sodium Chloride, CI77891, CI77492, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Editronate, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool.
How to Use
Evening Primrose Oil Soap is suitable for use on face, hands and body. Wet the soap bar, form a lather using both hands and massage onto appropriate area. Rinse thoroughly with luke-warm water.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- For external use ONLY.