Healthaid Hair-Vit 30 Capsules
Hair-vit® capsules are specially formulated to provide vital nutrients required for healthy looking hair. They are rich in B Vitamins and Essential Amino Acids to help nurture the texture, thickness and colour of your hair. Optimum care for strong, healthy hair. Suitable for men and women.
What are Hair-vit® capsules for?
- May help to nourish the hair follicle, thicken hair and to give shining tone to hair.
- May help to reduce hair loss in men and women
- Also help to reduce the hair loss after medication, radiation, skin disease, stress and anxiety
- May provide whole range of minerals for the healthy growth of hair.
Who are Hair-vit® capsules for?
Hair-vit® capsules may be of benefit to;
- People who have unhealthy looking hair due to a poor diet.
- People who experience periods of extreme stress.
- People who feel that they shed more hair than normal per day.
- Women going through pregnancy or the menopause and men who experience hormonal changes with age.
- People who are exposed to harsh pollutants
- People who want to nourish their hair.
** Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, artificial colours, preservatives & flavourings
** Suitable for men and women
** GMP certified
** Made to pharmaceutical standards
** Utilises patented soft gelatine technology
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine)], humectant (glycerol, purified water), natural colours (black, brown, red iron oxides)], Bulking Agent (soybean oil, yellow beeswax, palm oil, coconut oil), di-Calcium Phosphate, Yeast Basic, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Hydrolysed Gelatine Powder, Ferrous Sulphate †, Dl-Methionine, L-Cysteine HCl, Nicotinamide, Soy Lecithin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate), Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Zinc Sulphate, D-Biotin, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Cupric Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid.
How to Use
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one capsules daily with breakfast. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.