Healthaid Lutein 20mg 30 Vegetarian Tablets
Lutein Tablets contain Lutein which is a carotenoid found in fruits and vegetables. In humans, it is concentrated in the retina and lens of the eye. Lutein has high antioxidant properties & may help protect cells against the damaging effects of free radicals. Thus playing a vital role in maintaining healthy eyes, heart and skin. Lutein from HealthAid is extracted from marigold flowers.
Who Are Lutein Tablets For?
Lutein Tablets may be of benefit to;
- Senior citizens who experience deteriorating eyesight
- People who wish to maintain good eye health
- People who have jobs that involve them spending long hours on the computer, which deteriorates eyesight
- Children who strains their eyes by watching lots of TV and playing computer/ video games
- Those who have age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and other eye related conditions
- People with poor diets who eat, drink and smoke excessively
Lutein esters prep. (dextrin, sucrose, gum acacia), Di-calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Veg. Stearic Acid, Cellulose Coating (Hydroxpropyl Methyl Cellulose, Hydroxpropyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, water), Silicon Dioxide.
Hoe to Use
Lutein tablets can be taken by those who wish to support eye health or by those on poor diets who wish to increase their antioxidant intake.
Recommended Daily Intake of Lutein Tablets :
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one tablet daily with a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.