Healthaid Lycopene 25mg 30 Tablets
What Are Lycopene Tablets For?
- A powerful antioxidant as it helps to prevent free radical damage
- May help maintain healthy heart
- May also help maintain the cholesterol level and improve blood circulation
- Help enhance immune system
- Protects enzyme and their activity from invaders or infections
- Helps improve prostate health
Who Are Lycopene Tablets For?
Lycopene Tablets may be of benefit to;
- Those who wish to improve overall wellbeing
- Those who wish to boost their immune system
- Those who wish to protect their eyesight from age related degeneration
- Those who wish to maintain healthy heart and cholesterol levels
- Males who wish to increase fertility
** Allergy Information: This product contains corn.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Anticaking Agent (corn starch, veg. stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, tri-calcium phosphate), Stabiliser (gelatin, crossmellose sodium), Sweetener (sucrose), Lycopene, Antioxidant (sodium
ascorbate, DL-a-tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate).
Hoe to Use
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one tablet daily with a meal.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.