Healthaid MagCitra 60 Vegan Tablets
MagCitra Tablets contains Magnesium Citrate, which is one of the most absorbable forms of Magnesium. It is an essential mineral that plays a key role in supporting cardiovascular health, and maintaining healthy muscle contraction, and easing cramps. Magnesium encourages the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, making it especially essential during pregnancy, breast feeding, and for postmenopausal women. It also helps provide support to women during their menstrual cycles and those undergoing premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
Who Are MagCitra Tablets (Magnesium Citrate) For?
MagCitra (Magnesium Citrate) Tablets may be of benefit to;
- For those who have weak immune, nerve and muscles functionality
- For those who suffer from heart related problems
- Women who are menstruating or passing through the menopause period
- Elderly diabetic people to lower cholesterol level and muscular cramps
- For those who wishes to maintain strong bone, teeth and muscular system
- Those who suffer from migraine, high blood pressure and hypertension
When Should I Take MagCitra (Magnesium Citrate) Tablets?
They can be taken by everyone to provide optimum support for muscular cramps, PMS, cardiovascular health and strong bones, immunity and wellbeing.
Magnesium citrate, Bulking agent[Maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxy propyle methyl cellulose (HPMC), Glazing agent(white colour dispersion, veg glycerine), Anti caking agent( veg stearic acid, silicon dioxide, veg magnesium stearate, stabilisers (crosscarmellose sodium), blinding agent(veg glycerine)
Hoe to Use
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two tablets daily, preferably on an empty stomach†. Adults can increase up to three tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Not currenlty known.
† : Individuals with a sensitive stomach may be advised to take this product with food.