HealthAid Milk Thistle Complex 60 Vegetarian Tablets
Milk Thistle Complex Tablets - HealthAid
What are Milk Thistle Complex tablets?
The liver is the metabolic centre for the body, responsible for the processing of much of the body’s metabolic waste. The liver processes this through two main mechanism, known as phase 1 and phase 2 detoxification. Modern lifestyle choices can force the liver to work hard and nutritional support may be beneficial for it to function optimally.
What are Milk Thistle Complex tablets for?
- May help to enhance and strengthen the liver
- May help to reproduce liver cells and replace the old or damaged cells
- Increases the flow of digestive aids and helps improves digestion
- May help increase the flow of bile and reduces the build up of toxins in the body
- Protects against the accumulation of liver fat and help eliminate toxins
Who are Milk Thistle Complex tablets for?
Milk Thistle Complex tablets may be of benefit to;
- People who consume large amounts of alcohol regularly
- Those who regularly eat fast food meals and do not have a healthy balanced diet
- People who feel really run down and sluggish
- Excessive smokers
- People who wish to cleanse and detoxify their liver
** Suitable for Vegan & Vegetarian.
** Please seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, and/or if you are on prescribed medication.
When Should I take Milk Thistle Complex Tablets?
Milk Thistle Complex Tablets may help with eliminating toxins. As toxins build up, our bodies become less efficient at removing normally accumulated waste and toxins. Milk Thistle Complex tablets should be taken as a supplement after a period of heavy drinking, such as holidays, or after a period of malnutrition and extreme stress when you feel run down and need something to help cleanse your body, nourish your liver and detoxify.
Recommended Daily Intake of Milk Thistle Complex Tablets:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
INGREDIENTS FOR MILK THISTLE COMPLEX TABLETS:
Bulking Agents (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), L-Cysteine, L-Glutamine, L-Methionine, Choline Citrate, Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinalis), Inositol, Artichoke Leaf Powder, Standardised Milk Thistle Extract, Curcumin Extract, Anti-caking agents (veg. magnesium stearate, veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide), Beta Carotene, Glazing Agent (opadry clear), Niacin (nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Thiamin HCL (vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).