Healthaid Nurideen Plus 60 Tablets
Nurideen Plus Tablets are a unique high strength formulation which combines the benefits of the most well known ingredients for skin health. Hydrolysed Collagen and Silica help to maintain healthy levels of collagen, providing the skin with strength and elasticity; Hyaluronic Acid helps retain the skins moisture and suppleness; Beta-carotene and Vitamin E are powerful antioxidants which help protect the skin from premature ageing caused by oxidative stress; Vitamin C plays a vital role in collagen production and helps protect the fibers that support skin structure; Zinc is an essential mineral that helps regulate the activity of the oil glands, keeping the skin looking healthy and radiant.
What Are Nurideen Plus Tablets for?
- Helps to care for the skin, and maintain its strength and elasticity
- Contains powerful antioxidants to protect the skin cells against oxidative damage and ageing
- Provides support for problematic skin conditions, such as acne, by helping to regulate the oil glands
- Keeps skin supple
- Helps maintain the skins natural moisture and glow
Who needs to use Nurideen Plus Tablets?
- Those who wish to maintain supple, youthful looking skin
- Those who are over exposed to harsh sun conditions
- Those who are exposed to pollution or harsh drying by the wind
- Those experiencing fine lines and early signs of ageing
- People with problematic skin
Allergen Information: This product contains fish and soya.
** FREE FROM YEAST, GLUTEN, WHEAT & SALT
** FREE FROM ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, PRESERVATIVES & FLAVOURINGS
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Hydrolysed Collagen, Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Silica [bamboo extract (bambusa vulgaris)], Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Zinc Sulphate, Beta-carotene, Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate, veg. stearic acid), Vitamin E (natural mixed tocopherols).
Hoe to Use
Adults and children over 16 years of age, two tablets daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.