Healthaid Starflower Oil 1000mg 25ml
What is Starflower Oil (Borage)?
Starflower Oil is extracted from the seeds of the borage plant and contains the richest source of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), even more potent than Evening Primrose Oil. GLA is a fatty acid that the body converts to a hormone-like substance called prostaglandin. This helps maintain the body’s metabolism, to keep it functioning effectively and efficiently. It is an ideal supplement for healthy skin and flexible joints. HealthAid Starflower Oil contains no less than 230mg (23%) of GLA, together with Vitamin E; it is sealed in a soft gelatine capsule to maintain freshness and purity.
What is Starflower Oil for?
- May help to eradicate swollen abdomen and breast discomfort
- May help to reduce irritability and mood changes
- May improve skin tone and avoid dryness of the skin
- May help maintain healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- May help improve the Immune Systemfunction
Who is Starflower Oil for?
Starflower Oil may be of benefit to;
- People who wish to improve their overall wellbeing
- People who wish to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- People who wish to maintain normal blood pressure
- People suffering from itchy and dry skin conditions
- People complaining about pain in the joints
- Women who experience the symptoms of PMS
Recommended Daily Intake of Starflower Oil :
Adults and children over 6 years of age, 15 drops (1ml) daily with food. As a cosmetic: massage twice
daily onto the face and body as required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a
suitably qualified person.
Ingredients in Starflower Oil :
Starflower Oil (Borage oil) with an average content of 23% of the oil as Gamma Linolenic Acid(GLA)