HealthAid Tea Tree Soap 100g
Healthaid Tea Tree Soap 100g
What Is Tea Tree Oil Soap?
Tea Tree Oil Soap contains Tea Tree Oil, which is well-known for its traditional antiseptic properties. It has been proven over the years that this Tea Tree Oil has both antibacterial and antifungal properties, making it exceptional for use on all skin types. HealthAid has formulated this Tea Tree vegetable soap using high quality Australian Tea Tree, which helps to cleanse, soothe, moisturise and restore your skin’s natural healthy glow.
Who Should Use Tea Tree Soap?
Tea Tree Soap May Be Of Benefit To :
- People who have very dry skin
- Those who experience itchy skin caused by skin allergies and irritation
- Those who experience psoriasis
- Those with skin conditions such as eczema
Tea Tree Soap Is Free From :
- Free from parabens, artificial fragrances
- No animal based products or animal testing
- Vegetarian friendly &Eco-friendly
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Melaleuca altenafolia(Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Chloride, CI77891, CI77492, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Editronate.
How to Use
Tea Tree soap is suitable for use on face, hands and body. Wet the soap bar, form a lather using both hands and massage onto appropriate area. Rinse thoroughly with luke-warm water.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- For external use only.