HealthAid Uriprinol 60 Vegan Tablets
Healthaid Uriprinol 60 Tablets
- Act as a natural relief
- Help combat high uric acid in the blood stream
- Help restore normal function to the urinary track
- Help to soothe pain and reduce inflammation, especially in the feet
- Work to restore overall joint health
Uric acid is a normal by-product of purine break down in the body, which is usually removed through the kidneys and excreted via the urine. If too much uric acid is produced, or too little excreted, it can build up and form tiny crystals in and around joint tissues, most commonly within the toes (Gout). When these crystals are released into joint space, this can cause pain and inflammation. Uriprinol tablets have been specially formulated using essential vitamins and powerful natural extracts, acclaimed for their action in helping to reduce harmful levels of uric acid.
What are Uriprinol tablets for?
• Help to support normal uric acid level
• May help alleviate joint pain, especially in the feet
• May help inhibit inflammatory processes
Who are Uriprinol tablets for?
HealthAid Uriprinol tablets may be of benefit to;
• Those with high uric acid levels
• People who have a diet high in purines (e.g. red meat, seafood, offal, alcohol, sugary drinks etc.)
• Those experiencing swelling, tenderness, redness or sharp pain in the toes or suffering from Gout
Montmorency tart cherry fruit powder, Bulking agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Green coffee bean extract, Turmeric extract, Banaba leaf extract, Celery seed extract, Anti-caking (veg. magnesium stearate, veg. stearic acid), Folate (L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Acid), Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) coating.
Adults, two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.