HealthAid Vit C 1500mg 60 Tablets Prolonged Release
Healthaid Vit C 1500mg 60 Tablets Prolonged Release
What are Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets?
Vitamin C plays a vital role in maintaining healthy teeth, gums, skin, connective tissue and bones. It also functions as an antioxidant and may help to maintain healthy cells and blood vessels. Vitamin C from HealthAid is specially formulated to give a buffered tablet that does not irritate the stomach and is released gradually to provide a steady source of vitamin C over a prolonged period of time.
What Are Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets For?
- May help maintain normal growth and development.
- May improve the formation of collagen and help in tissue repair
- May enhance brain functioning
- May work as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
- May help maintain healthy hair
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
- May reduce swelling and painful joints
Who Are Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets For?
Vitamin C 1500mg tablets may be of benefit to;
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage.
- Those who require natural antihistamine.
- Those with sensitive stomachs
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Allergy Information: This product contains soya.
** Suitable for Vegan & Vegetarian.
** Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for varied diet.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, HPMC), Stabiliser [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), crosslinked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose (SCMC)], Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Coating (SCMC, dextrin, dextrose, soy lecithin, sodium citrate).
How to Use
When Should I Take Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets?
Vitamin C 1500mg tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone. This prolonged released tablet supplies bursts of vitamin C throughout the day.
RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE OF VITAMIN C 1500MG TABLETS:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food (preferably in the morning). Adults can take up to two tablets daily if required. Tablets to be swallowed whole. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.