HealthAid Vitamin B Complex Supreme 90 Capsules
What Are Vitamin B Complex Capsules For?
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the metabolism of proteins and fats
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the maintenance of normal immune function
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and hair
- Vitamin C has been added to provide antioxidant protection for the water-based tissues of the body and to help stimulate the immune system
- Choline & Inositol contribute to normal macronutrient and lipid metabolism and the maintenance of normal liver function
- When Should I Take Vitamin B Complex Supreme Capsules?
- Vitamin B Complex Capsules are best taken in times of undue stress and growth development to help the body cope under the extra pressure.
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
**Free From Yeast, Gluten, Artificial Preservatives, and Flavourings.
**Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|Each Vitamin B Complex Supreme Capsule contains (average):||% NRV|
|Thiamin (Vit. B1)||10mg||714|
|Riboflavin (Vit. B2)||10mg||625|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||10mg||500|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Capsule shell (Gelatine, Glycerol, Purified Water), Palm oil, Choline bitartrate, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Niacin (Nicotinamide B3), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Pantothenic acid (Calcium pantothenate), Inositol, Para aminobenzoic acid (PABA), Soya Lecithin, Hydrogenated coconut oil, Yellow Beeswax, Folacin (Folic acid), Vitamin B12 (Cynocobalamin), Biotin, Colouring Agent (red iron oxide E172, yellow iron oxide E172)