Healthaid Vitamin C 1000mg 60 Vegetarian Tablets Chewable
Healthaid Vit C 1000mg 60 Chewable Tablets
What Are Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets?
Vitamin C plays a vital role in maintaining healthy teeth, gums, skin, connective tissue and bones. It also functions as an antioxidant and may help to maintain healthy cells and blood vessels. Vitamin C from HealthAid is specially formulated with Rosehip and Acerola to give a buffered tablet that does not irritate the stomach and is rapidly absorbed.
What Are Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets For?
- May help maintain normal growth and development.
- May improve the formation of collagen and help in tissue repair
- May help enhance brain functioning
- May work as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
- May help maintain healthy hair
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
- May help reduce swelling and painful joints
Who are Vitamin C 1000mg tablets for?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage.
- Those who require natural antihistamine.
- Those with sensitive stomachs
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Starch, Soya, Dairy, Sugar & Salt
** Suitable for Vegan & Vegetarian.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate), Sweetener (lactose dextrose granules, xylitab, sodium saccharin), Rosehip Powder, Acerola Powder, Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate, veg. stearic acid), Flavour Enhancer (orange neorome), Natural Colour (sunset yellow lake).
When Should I Take Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets?
Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food, preferably in the morning. Adults can increase up to three tablets daily if required. Tablets can be sucked, chewed or swallowed whole. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.