HEALTHAID VITAMIN D 500iu 60 VEGAN TABLETS - HEALTHY STRONG BONES
Vitamin D Tablets 500iu - HealthAid
What are Vitamin D Tablets?
Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system. Vitamin D is vital for the maintenance of the body’s organ systems. It helps regulate the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorous in the body and plays a crucial function in bone formation and mineralization to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth.
What are Vitamin D Tablets for?
- May help to promote calcium absorption
- May help to maintain adequate serum concentrations of calcium and phosphate.
- May play a crucial role in the normal mineralization of bone.
- May help to maintain strong and healthy bones.
- May also protect against bones disorders
Who are Vitamin D Tablets for?
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones.
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight.
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders.
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amount of the vitamin.
- People with a darker skin tone, who find it difficult to produce enough of the vitamin.
** Suitable for Vegeterians.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt & Artificial Colours
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
INGREDIENTS FOR VITAMIN D 500IU TABLETS:
Bulking Agent (Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol), Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide, Veg. Stearic Acid, Veg. Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin D 500iu Tablet:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.