Healthaid Vitamin D3 20,000iu 30 Vegetarian Capsules
Vitamin D3 is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in the immune system. It is vital for the maintenance of normal muscle function. Vitamin D helps regulate the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorous in the body and plays a crucial function in bone formation and mineralisation to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth. HealthAid Vitamin D3 comes in an easy to swallow vegeterian capsule for maximum absorption and assimilation.
What are Vitamin D3 capsules for?
- Contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorus
- Supports healthy blood Calcium levels
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Helps maintain normal muscle function
- Contributes to the maintenance of healthy teeth
- Helps maintain healthy immune function
- Plays a role in the process of cell division
Who are Vitamin D3 capsules for?
Vitamin D3 capsules may be of benefit to;
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones and teeth.
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight.
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders.
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amounts of the vitamin D.
- People with a darker skin tone
Vitamin D levels should be monitored and contained within acceptable safe limits in the body. Individuals taking this product should consult and be monitored by their physician.
** Suitable for Vegeterians.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Lactose, Nut, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Bulking Agent (sunflower seed oil), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (modified starch, glycerol, carrageenan), acidity regulator (sodium carbonate)], Vitamin D3 (medium chain triglycerides, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha tocopherol).
How to Use
This dose of Vitamin D is not intended for daily use. Consult your healthcare practitioner for dosing instructions and guidelines.