Healthaid Vitamin D3 200iu 15ml Vegetarian Drops
What Are Vitamin D3 Drops?
Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system. It helps regulate the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorous and plays a crucial role in the development of strong healthy bones and teeth. HealthAid Vitamin D3 drops provides a highly absorbable liquid form of Vitamin D3 with a great tasting strawberry flavour.
What Are Vitamin D3 Drops For?
- May help to promote calcium absorption
- May assist in maintaining adequate serum concentrations of calcium and phosphate
- May play a crucial role in the normal mineralization of bone
- May help to maintain strong and healthy bones
- Help in cell differentiation and improve specialisation of cell functions
- May help boost the immune system and inhibit the autoimmunity
- Also improve insulin secretion
- May help regulate blood pressure
When Should I Take Vitamin D3 Drops?
Vitamin D3 drops can be taken on a daily basis to ensure adequate Vitamin D intake, and to help maintain healthy bones and teeth.
** Suitable for Vegeterians.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt & Artificial Colours
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Natural Sweetener (xylitol), Bulking Agent (water), Emulsifier (acacia gum, soy lecithin), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Acidity Regulator (citric acid), Flavour Enhancer (natural strawberry flavour), Natural Preservative (potassium sorbate).
Hoe to Use
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin D3 Drops:
Children from birth to 1 year, one drop daily to be taken orally, or added to water or juice. Children from 1 to 12 years can increase up to two drops daily on the advice of a medical professional. Adults and children over 12 years, one to five drops daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.