HealthAid Vitamin E Oil For All Skin Types - Scars, Dry Skin, Moisturising
HealthAid Vitamin E Oil 50ml - For All Skin Types - Hypo-Allergenic, Revitalising, Nourishing
What Is Vitamin E Oil?
Vitamin E Oil contains Vitamin E, which is a well-known, powerful antioxidant with great anti-aging properties. It is an excellent free radical scavenger, vital in protecting skin cells from pollution, UV light and elements that produce cell damaging free radicals. HealthAid has formulated this oil using high quality natural Vitamin E, which is readily absorbed and helps keep the skin healthy, moisturised, nourished and radiant looking.
Who Should Use Vitamin E Oil?
Vitamin E Oil Is Helpful For :
- People who wish to maintain healthy, smooth looking skin
- Those who wish to maintain their skin’s youthfulness
- People who have scars
- Those who have stretch marks on their skin
- People who wish to protect against harmful effects of sunburns
Vitamin E Oil :
- Free from parabens, sulphates, propylene glycols, PEGS, TEA, artificial colours or fragrances
- No animal based products or animal testing
- Vegetarian friendly & Eco-friendly
How To Apply HealthAid Vitamin E Oil?
Take one to four drops of Vitamin E Oil and massage gently into sunburn skin, stretch marks, surface scars, blemishes, wrinkles or rough dry skin until the oil is fully absorbed. Alternatively the oil can be diluted with Almond or Olive oil in equal parts before use. Suitable for children and pregnant women.
It can be taken internally if desired; adults and children over 12 years of age, one to four drops daily as a pure vitamin E food supplement. Children under 12 years of age and pregnant women should seek professional advice before internal use. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a varied diet.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
Ingredients In Vitamin E Oil :
Pure Vitamin E Oil 50,000IU (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate) per 50ml.
Two average drops are approximately equal to 200mg of Vitamin E (2000%RDA*).
* Recommended Daily Allowance