Healthaid Vitamin E Soap 100g
What Is Vitamin E Soap?
Vitamin E Soap contains Vitamin E is a well-known powerful antioxidant with great anti-aging properties; it is an excellent free radical scavenger, vital in protecting skin cells from pollution, UV light and elements that produce cell damaging free radicals. HealthAid has formulated this vegetable base soap using high quality natural Vitamin E, which helps to cleanse and moisturise the skin, while keeping it soft, supple and fresh.
Who Should Use Vitamin E Soap?
Vitamin E Soap Is Helpful For :
- People who wish to maintain healthy, smooth looking skin
- Those who wish to maintain their skin’s youthfulness
- People who have problematic skin
- Those who wish to keep their skin supple
- People who wish to protect against harmful effects of sunburns and everyday pollution
Vitamin E Soap is :
- Free from parabens, artificial fragrances
- No animal based products or animal testing
- Vegetarian friendly & Eco-friendly
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, CI77891, CI77492, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Editronate.
Hoe to Use
Vitamin E Soap is suitable for use on face, hands and body. Wet the soap bar, form a lather using both hands and massage onto appropriate area. Rinse thoroughly with luke-warm water.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- For external use ONLY.