Hope`s Relief Moisturising Spray 90ml
Calendula has a long tradition of use for irritated skin. Its actions are antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
Licorice root contains a compound (glycyrrhizin) that has powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
Gotu kola has a long history of treating a range skin disorders and is said to heal without a scar.
Aloe vera is one of the great healing plants, famous for antibiotic, cooling and soothing effects. It penetrates deeply to moisturise and soften the skin, bringing great relief to itchy, dry or damaged skin.
Manuka honey from New Zealand has proven anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal activity. It is used externally on sores, cuts and abrasions to help prevent infection.
Jojoba oil and vitamin E make up the moisturising base ingredients.
Baby skin can absorb and loses moisture at a faster rate than more mature skin. For babies and children with itchy, dry skin who are prone to eczema, Hope's Relief offers a natural solution to protect delicate skin and keep it healthy, soft and supple.
Because it penetrates beneath the skin's surface, Hope’s Relief cream provides a longer-lasting protective barrier than other creams or lotions. It doesn’t wash off in water, soak into clothing or otherwise lose effectiveness.
- Suitable for both Face and Body.
- Ideal for Babies, Children and Adults.
- Soothes and protects skin.
- Helps ease the itch and heal skin.
- Specially formulated for those prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Natural proven anti bacterial properties.
- Non-staining and quickly absorbed into the skin with no greasy residue.
- Can be safely used on babies, children and adults for extended periods.