SPIRITUAL SKY HENNA - COPPER NATURAL HAIR DYE 100g
Copper Henna Natural Henna Hair Colouring Dye Powder! 100g
Our Henné Color Henna hair colouring powders are gentle hair colours made with henna. Henna is known for its beneficial properties on hair and scalp. Henna has a strengthening, antiseptic, antiseborrheic effect. It brings softness, suppleness, shine and volume to your hair.
Sourced in India or Egypt, our henna is carefully selected and checked, free from heavy metals and p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) that can cause certain henna tattoos to lead to serious allergies. For your safety, independent specialised laboratories carry out microbiological tests on our products. Our henna is incorporated to enable easy application and optimised colour results.
Our Henné Color Henna hair colouring powders are direct semi-permanent hair colours that do not alter the hair’s structure.
Our Henné Color Henna hair colouring powders can be used on all types of natural or coloured hair.
They help cover those first grey hairs.
Your hair’s natural highlights are coloured in all transparency with gentle Henné Color Henna colouring cream hair colours, which respect the hair fibre. All of henna’s recognised beneficial properties on the scalp and hair fibre play a part in the beauty of your hair. Henna is a plant-based, anti-bacterial, antioxidant dye and a natural hair conditioner. It brings suppleness, softness, shine and volume to your hair. It makes for easier styling.
The hairstylist’s recommendations:
The Henné Color Henna colouring creams can be used for highlights. The very natural result will offer more or less contrast and intensity depending on the chosen colour and the waiting time.
The use of neutral Hair care shampoo made with soft and silicone-free Henné Color organic henna improves your colour’s longer-lasting hold.Their regular use helps keep your hair looking beautiful.
- Our Henné Color Henna hair colouring powders can be used on any type of hair. They must only be used on hair and not to colour eyelashes or eyebrows.
- For external use only.
- Depending on how sensitive your skin, certain ingredients can provoke allergic reactions. Carry out a patch test 48 hours before use.
- We recommend testing the colour on a single strand before applying to the full head of hair, since the powder reacts differently depending on your initial hair colour, hair texture and any chemical treatments you have had.
- You can apply our Henné Color Henna hair colouring powders after hair decolouration, perm or straightening treatments. However, we recommend waiting a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks before using it and shortening the waiting time during the first application.
- The hair colour acts faster on light hair; having assessed the result on your test strand, reduce the waiting time accordingly.
- You can clean any traces left by the hair colour on your skin with soap or lemon juice on a cotton pad.
- Only use on healthy scalp (no irritations or wounds). Place out of children’s reach.
- The powder’s colour does not correspond to the result on your hair.
- Only use the colour black on black or dark brown hair (the final colour will be at its best after 48 hours).
Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract.